HP T200 Color Inkjet Web Press
Make a serious impact with high-quality, four-color (CMYK) production printing. With CMYK HP pigment inks and HP printheads, produce sharp text, images, graphics, and uniform area fills with 100% variable data content at full press speed.
HP Bonding Agent allows you to print on low-cost, uncoated offset media with outstanding quality. This colorless liquid is applied only at the precise locations where ink is to be printed to improve optical density, reduce strike-through, and produce prints that are water-, smudge-, and highlighter-resistant.
Broad media compatibility. These presses support a wide range of uncoated offset stock, groundwood, newsprint, and other media solutions. Supported media weights range from 60 up to 215 gsm.
High-quality media options. To maximize system performance, HP enables high-quality media options designed for HP pigment inks and the HP T200 Color Inkjet Web Press family. Achieve the highest print quality with ColorPRO papers—from uncoated papers to high-speed coated paper —
co-developed with industry-leading media partners (see hp.com/go/mediasolutions).
HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press
29 inch digital sheetfed printing solution for the folding carton industry Production flexibility. With on-demand printing in 29 inch format, in addition to broad substrate support, the press allows for efficient use of production resources to meet the changing demands of the market.
• Capable of running 20 different jobs per shift (1000 sheets on average per job)—with no setup and minimal waste.
• Up to 4600 full color sheets per hour.
• 29 x 20 inch format covers the vast majority of folding carton jobs, while offering savings in setup and tooling costs for subsequent conventional finishing.
• Prints on any substrate from 8 to 24 pt. Perfect quality and registration is maintained on any surface with HP Indigo’s One Shot print process.
• An integrated priming unit allows usage of any off-the-shelf board.
foil stamping, lamination, cutting, creasing, folding and gluing, and is both FDA and EU compliant for non-direct food contact.
Advanced end-to-end solutions. The HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press is more than a press—it is a full production solution. Together with marketleading partners, HP Indigo is developing a well-integrated ecosystem
that provides converters all the tools needed from order to completion.
• HP Indigo and Esko are developing a dedicated print server and workflow tools for the press. This integrated solution ensures accurate and efficient color matching from any technology to the press.
The capabilities include ICC profiling, advanced PANTONE color matching algorithms, connectivity with multiple design and MIS systems, variable data printing tools, and automated workflow.
• A post-coating unit, co-developed with leading vendors in the paperboard market, integrates inline with the press, allowing inline selective coating (water-based and UV) with fast changeover,
producing printed and coated output identical to a packaging offset press.
• HP Indigo has partnered with manufacturers of new digital finishing technologies (such as Highcon and Scodix) to offer an end-to-end, automated digital folding carton production line.
HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press
30 inch roll-to-roll press opens new packaging opportunities
High performance, high production flexibility. Designed for
demanding, 24/7 production operations, the press offers consistent quality and flexibility for diverse jobs.
• Flexible packaging applications require both surface printing on opaque material and reverse printing on clear material. HP Indigo color switching technology provides agility for changing color sequences and colors on the fly.
• Ability to produce over 10 different jobs per day.
• Maximum press throughput of 147 linear feet per minute, using Enhanced Productivity Mode.
• Four-color mode enabling 112 linear feet per minute or 5-color mode enabling 88 linear feet per minute.
• Supports multiple packaging applications such as prime labels, shrink sleeves, and laminate tubes.
End-to-end packaging excellence. The HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press is more than a press—it is a full production solution. HP Indigo has built a well-integrated ecosystem specifically designed for the packaging
market. This provides converters all the tools needed from order to
completion to deliver the highest quality packaging.
• The powerful HP SmartStream Labels and Packaging Print Server, Powered by Esko, supports scalable RIP power, ICC profiling, step and repeat, and automated workflow.
• The press and its supplies comply with food packaging regulations commonly applicable to or referenced by flexible packaging
• The press system and supplies support flexible packaging industry standard finishing such as dry bond lamination and form-fill-seal.
HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press
A 29 inch HP Indigo press that maximizes production possibilities The leader in print quality and color. Like all HP Indigo presses, the HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press delivers offset-matching quality. • ElectroInk and the HP Indigo process deliver crisp linework, attractive images and smooth vignettes with a very thin ink layer that gives uniform gloss between ink and substrate. • Up to 7 ink stations for the extended color gamut, including HP Indigo ElectroInk White and other special effect inks. • 4, 6, or 7 process colors for vivid printing and accurate on-press Pantone emulations. • True spot colors, mixed off press, for perfect Pantone-certified solids. • Quality Automation Suite—This embedded system ensures quality and consistency within jobs, and between jobs, runs and presses. It delivers accurate color with ICC substrate profiling and closed loop on-the-fly registration. The Vision System performs automatic hands-free press calibrations and diagnostics with high accuracy, saving time and diminishing errors. Registration cameras maintain tight registration in several cases: image registration between sheets, front-to-back, and color plane registrations (CPR). Optimize operations with automation and usability. Extensive automation enables high press uptime and productivity, freeing operators from routine tasks. • Intuitive on-press software—3D navigations, helpful drill downs, and multi-touch gestures. • Automated consumable replacement—The Photo Imaging Plate (PIP) and blanket are changed by automated systems, increasing press uptime and reducing operator error. • High capacity, high concentration ink cartridges—support the high quantities of ink consumed by the press, while minimizing the number of replacements required by the operator. • Robust paper handling system—designed for 29 inch sheets, enabling easy loading by palette and/or drawers. The robust system enables seamless switching between jobs and media types, as well as printing of multi-substrate jobs. • Print Care—maximizes productivity and uptime with a fast diagnostic process and step-by-step guidance for problem solving, independently or through remote support.